BELOW IS THE FULL COURSE DETAILS
THE BOOKING LINK ON THIS PAGE TAKES YOU TO OUR ONLINE SHOP WHERE YOU CAN SELECT AN APPROPRIATE PAYMENT AMOUNT YOU WISH TO MAKE (deposit, full course or balance amount)
ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATED EMAIL CONFIRMING OUR RECEIPT OF FUNDS (PLS CHECK YOUR JUNK BOX).
WE WILL BE IN TOUCH JUST BEFORE THE EVENT TO RECONFIRM WORKSHOP DETAILS TO YOU. ALL WORKSHOP MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THE COST SO DO NOT EXPECT A MATERIAL LIST JUST COME WITH YOUR SEWING KIT.
DO REMEMBER TO DROP US AN EMAIL AT email@example.com IF YOU HAVE ANY PARTICULAR COURSE ENQUIRY. WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP. Thank you!
Couture Trims: Swirls and Fabrics Masterclass by Vlad Straticiuc - 1 DAY on TUE 6TH OCTOBER 2020 (FORMERLY THUR 16TH APRIL 2020)
In this workshop, learn with Vlad how to trim on a pre-blocked shape using twists and spiral trimming details combined with fabrics trims and feather elements.
At the end of this workshop, the delegates will know how to use different materials to trim headpieces. In particular, delegates will learn how to make Couture swirls trim and others
This class is ideal for Beginner Hat Makers, Intermediate Hat Makers, Advanced Hat Makers,Hat Wearers, Hat Buyers and all Adult
You will be taught
- How to achieve different shapes in accordance to your trimming ideas
- The right type of fabrics and other specialist materials to use
- How to rightly cut and shape your fabrics to achieve couture swirls and spirals
- How to embellish your creation with feather decorations
Workshop Materials will be provided:
With an initial £120 non-refundable deposit, you can secure your space on this £235 one day of Masterclass teaching!
- Instalment payment options available available
- Workshop materials will be provided just come with your sewing kit
- Full lunch provided
- Tea, coffee and snacks served throughout the day
- A lovely learning environment
Date: TUE 06/10/2020 (FORMERLY 16/04/2020)
Class Time: 10am-6pm daily
Course Price: £235
Knowledge Dock, 4-6 University Way, Royal Docks, London E16 2RD)
Nearest train station: Cyprus DLR Station
Booking can be taken via the following:
- This website's Online Shop - This is the PREFFERED AND EASIEST method!
- Phone: +447985615951
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website's Contact Page
Vlad Straticiuc is a well established and sought after International Millinery Tutor. He is based in Spain and his other passion is floristry